- Unlimited banner and text tracking.
Create as many banners and text ads as you like. There's no limit.
- Unlimited area and campaign tracking.
Assign multiple advertising spots on your webpages and run unlimited advertising campaigns.
- Unlimited client account creations.
Signup as many advertising clients as you like.
- Customized HTML banner tracking.
Track clickthroughs even in HTML or rich-media banners such as flash banners (Clicktag must be present).
- Supports both "mailto:" and "http://" tags for target page.
Have your visitors email you for info instead of redirecting them to regular webpage.
- Supports Rich-media ad codes.
Specify and serve up to 20,000 characters of HTML or rich-media banners.
- Supports unlimited banner dimensions.
Define your own banner dimensions. Supports small or full-screen banners.
- Multiple expiration types for each campaign :-
- Expired by impression count
Campaigns are automatically expired once it reached total impressions limit.
- Expired by clickthrough count.
Particularly useful if you're selling CPC based advertising.
- Expired by time or date.
Specify the duration your campaign should run before it expires.
- Any or all combination of the above.
Use multiple expiration criteria for your campaigns.
- Weighted campaign delivery.
Make certain campaigns run more frequently than other campaigns.
- Weighted banner or text delivery.
You can even prioritize certain banners or text ads.
- Straight-forward user interfaces.
So you can easily administer your advertising content.
- Use MySQL database for data storage.
For super-fast and reliable ad serving and tracking.
- Real-time statistics for each client, area, campaign, banner, and text.
Access to your advertising statistics anytime of the day.
- Independent, round-the-clock real-time statistics accessible for advertisers.
Your advertisers can find out how their banners and/or text ads are performing just by logging in password-protected Client Area.
- Statistics are divided into Overall, by hour, by day, by week, and by month.
Complete statistical reports at your fingertips.
- Statistics auto-emailing.
You can set AdvertisementManager to auto-email all your advertisers' statistics daily, weekly, or monthly. Each advertiser can has his or her own emailing schedule.
- Text/HTML statistics email format.
You can specify each of your advertisers' statistics email format. This function will particularly comes in handy if your advertisers prefer to receive text-based email.
- Auto-generate ad codes.
Hassle-free ad codes generator accesible anytime.
- Supports both SSI and non-SSI HTML site integrations.
- Serve ads across multiple domains/sites.
Broadcast your ads across mutiple domains from 1 installation folder on a single domain.
So it can be embedded into Perl, PHP or any other dynamic pages.
- Supports banner auto-refresh (specified in seconds).
Refresh only your banner spots without refreshing the entire page. This function will be particularly usefull if you want all your banners to be recycled at a specific interval (ie: 30 seconds).
In order to run AdvertisementManager on your server, your server must met the following requirement:
- Can be Windows or Unix-based OS.
- Have a PHP installed.
- Have a MySQL database installed.
Basically, majority of the webhosting packages today are pre-configured with the above requirement.